Using Nursing Research to Shape Health Policy
About the e-Book
Using Nursing Research to Shape Health Policy pdf
Examining the crucial interrelationship between nursing research and health policy, this book presents examples of specific health care policies that have been influenced, implemented, or changed as a result of nursing research. It builds on the discussion of this relationship in the editors’ earlier book, Shaping Health Policy Through Nursing Research, named a Doody's Core Title in 2013 and an AJN Book of the Year in 2011. This book updates earlier information with new nursing research by esteemed scholars. It encompasses research related to major policy directives of the decade, including the Institute of Medicine's The Future of Nursing report, the Affordable Care Act, and the genomic nursing science blueprint, and highlights how they have influenced, and will continue to influence, health policy.
Relevant for a wide range of readers, including undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and nursing professionals, the book describes how science shapes health policy in general, discusses models and strategies for linking research and health policy, and presents multiple examples of how major nursing research has influenced health policy. The text provides both a conceptual orientation and an operational approach to strategies linking research to policy and influencing policy makers at the organizational, community, state, national, and international levels.
- Offers examples of cutting-edge nursing research providing a foundation for practice and policy
- Incorporates major policy directives of this decade and highlights how nursing research has influenced health policy
- Demonstrates to undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and nursing professionals how nursing research can shape health policy decisions
- Includes perspectives, models, and strategies for using nursing research to influence health policy
- Addresses how nursing research shapes policy at organizational, community, state, national, and international levels
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Maternal-Newborn: Davis Essential Nursing Content + Practice Questions
Multivariable Calculus with MATLAB