Total Ankle Replacement: An Operative Manual
About the e-Book
Total Ankle Replacement: An Operative Manual pdf
Total ankle replacement surgeries are often complex and difficult. Don’t leave it to trial and error. Learn from the experts: Total Ankle Replacement: An Operative Manual is the definitive how-to manual on the surgical techniques used in ankle arthroplasty. Edited by Drs. James DeOrio and Selene Parekh and written by masters in the field, this is an irreplaceable guide to providing your patients with improved, pain-free ankle function and mobility.
- Chapters provide step-by-step description of procedures
- Figures and illustrations that illuminate the text
Your book purchase includes an eBook version, created for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, PC & Mac. This eBook features:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Seven Interactive videos throughout the ebook
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Rockwood and Wilkins' Fractures in Children
USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: Pharmacology