Mastering Data Visualization With Microsoft Visio Professional 2016
Page Count334 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering Data Visualization With Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 pdf
- A complete guide to data visualization with Microsoft Visio Professional 2016
- Visualize information to meet the needs of your business
- Get the quick way to learn Microsoft Visio 2016
Microsoft Visio Professional is a data visualization application that is used by many different market sectors and many different departments to represent information visually, from network infrastructure to organization charts, from process diagrams to office layouts.
Starting off with a brief introduction to Vision Professional 2016 and then moving on to data storage, linking data to shapes, and working with SQL Server to create a solid foundation. Then we'll cover topics such as refreshing data, working with geographical data, working with various graphics, and diagrams, and more. Finally, you'll find out how to deploy custom stencils, templates, and code.
What you will learn
- Add external data from a variety of data sources
- Represent information with data graphics
- Create custom data-like shapes
- Export data from structured diagrams
- Present information graphics to non-Visio users
- Automate visualizations from data
- Develop custom templates and code for others
About the Author
David J Parker's background has been in data visualization ever since he struggled to produce lists of hospital equipment from Computer Aided Design models of buildings as a budding architect in the '80s. He moved into building and infrastructure asset management in the late '80s using a Unix system and gradually migrated to Windows-based systems throughout the '90s.
He became a European Business partner of Visio Corporation in 1996 and presented the database-linked Visio solutions that he was providing merchant banks in London and New York with at several international conferences. David started bVisual Ltd. in 1998, which provides Visio-based solutions to various industries, and became a Silver-level Microsoft partner.
He has been a Microsoft MVP (Visio) for the last 12 years and has helped Microsoft Corp, UK and Western Europe, by providing Visio solutions, training, website content, and presentations. David has had several books on Visio published and has been presenting Visio/SharePoint integration courses for many years for Microsoft Western Europe, from Oslo in the North down to Lisbon in the South. He has presented at SQL and SharePoint Saturday conferences and writes a regular blog for people interested in Microsoft Visio.
Table of Contents
- Data within Visio Essentials
- Understanding How Data Is Stored within Visio
- Linking Data to Shapes
- Using the Built-In Data Graphics
- Using the Pivot Diagram Add-On
- Creating Custom Master Shapes
- Creating Custom Data Graphics
- Validating and Extracting Information
- Automating Structured Diagrams
- Sharing Data Diagrams
- Choosing a Deployment Methodology
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization
Ionic Framework By Example