The DevOps 2.3 Toolkit: Kubernetes
Page Count418 Pages
About the e-Book
The DevOps 2.3 Toolkit: Kubernetes pdf
Learn from an expert on how to use Kubernetes, the most adopted container orchestration platform.
Building on The DevOps 2.0 Toolkit, The DevOps 2.1 Toolkit: Docker Swarm, and The DevOps 2.2 Toolkit: Self-Sufficient Docker Clusters, Viktor Farcic brings his latest exploration of the DevOps Toolkit as he takes you on a journey to explore the features of Kubernetes.
The DevOps 2.3 Toolkit: Kubernetes is a book in the series that helps you build a full DevOps Toolkit. This book in the series looks at Kubernetes, the tool designed to, among other roles, make it easier in the creation and deployment of highly available and fault-tolerant applications at scale, with zero downtime.
Within this book, Viktor will cover a wide range of emerging topics, including what exactly Kubernetes is, how to use both first and third-party add-ons for projects, and how to get the skills to be able to call yourself a “Kubernetes ninja.”
Work with Viktor and dive into the creation and exploration of Kubernetes with a series of hands-on guides.
What You Will Learn
- Let Viktor show you the wide range of features available in Kubernetes—from the basic to the most advanced features
- Learn how to use the tools not only from the official project but also from the wide range of third-party add-ons
- Understand how to create a pod, how to Scale Bids with Replica Sets, and how to install both Kubectl and Minikube
- Explore the meaning of terms such as container scheduler and Kubernetes
- Discover how to create a local Kubernetes cluster and what to do with it
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Swift Game Development: Learn iOS 12
Learn Three.js: Programming 3D