Full-Stack React Projects
Page Count470 Pages
About the e-Book
Full-Stack React Projects pdf
Unleash the power of MERN stack by building diverse web applications using React, Node.js, Express, and MongoDB
- Create dynamic web applications with the MERN stack
- Leverage the power of React in building interactive and complex user interfaces
- Unlock the potential of Node, Express, and MongoDB to build modern full-stack applications
This book guides you through preparing the development environment for MERN stack-based web development, to creating a basic skeleton application and extending it to build four different web applications. These applications include a social media, an online marketplace, a media streaming, and a web-based game application with virtual reality features.
While learning to set up the stack and developing a diverse range of applications with this book, you will grasp the inner workings of the MERN stack, extend its capabilities for complex features, and gain actionable knowledge of how to prepare MERN-based applications to meet the growing demands of real-world web applications.
What you will learn
- Set up your development environment and develop a MERN application
- Implement user authentication and authorization using JSON Web Tokens
- Build a social media application by extending the basic MERN application
- Create an online marketplace application with shopping cart and Stripe payments
- Develop a media streaming application using MongoDB GridFS
- Implement server-side rendering with data to improve SEO
- Set up and use React 360 to develop user interfaces with VR capabilities
- Learn industry best practices to make MERN stack applications reliable and scalable
Who This Book Is For
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Social Media Data Mining and Analytics
Access 2019 Bible