TypeScript 3.0 Quick Start Guide
Page Count158 Pages
About the e-Book
TypeScript 3.0 Quick Start Guide pdf
Work with everything you need to create TypeScript applications
- Learn enough about all aspects of TypeScript
- Answers the questions that new users ask about TypeScript
- Focus on simple examples and concise explanations
We start by setting up the environment and learning about the build tools that support TypeScript. Then we look at scoping of a variable, and the difference between a undefined variable and a null variable. You will then see the difference between an object, an Object, an object literal, and an object built with a constructor, crucial concepts in understanding TypeScript.
By the end of the book, you will have worked with everything you need to develop stunning applications using TypeScript.
What you will learn
- Set up the environment quickly to get started with TypeScript
- Configure TypeScript with essential configurations that run along your code
- Structure the code using Types and Interfaces to create objects
- Demonstrate how to create object-oriented code with TypeScript
- Abstract code with generics to make the code more reusable
Who this book is for
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On Continuous Integration and Delivery
Elements of Programming Interviews in Python: The Insiders’ Guide