Pentaho Data Integration Quick Start Guide
Page Count178 Pages
About the e-Book
Pentaho Data Integration Quick Start Guide pdf
Get productive quickly with Pentaho Data Integration
- Take away the pain of starting with a complex and powerful system
- Simplify your data transformation and integration work
- Explore, transform, and validate your data with Pentaho Data Integration
Pentaho Data Integration(PDI) is an intuitive and graphical environment packed with drag and drop design and powerful Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) capabilities. Given its power and flexibility, initial attempts to use the Pentaho Data Integration tool can be difficult or confusing. This book is the ideal solution.
This book reduces your learning curve with PDI. It provides the guidance needed to make you productive, covering the main features of Pentaho Data Integration. It demonstrates the interactive features of the graphical designer, and takes you through the main ETL capabilities that the tool offers.
By the end of the book, you will be able to use PDI for extracting, transforming, and loading the types of data you encounter on a daily basis.
What you will learn
- Design, preview and run transformations in Spoon
- Run transformations using the Pan utility
- Understand how to obtain data from different types of files
- Connect to a database and explore it using the database explorer
- Understand how to transform data in a variety of ways
- Understand how to insert data into database tables
- Design and run jobs for sequencing tasks and sending emails
- Combine the execution of jobs and transformations
Who this book is for
This book is for software developers, business intelligence analysts, and others involved or interested in developing ETL solutions, or more generally, doing any kind of data manipulation.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with PDI
- Getting Familiar with Spoon
- Extracting Data
- Tranforming Data
- Loading Data
- Orchestrating your Work
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On GPU-Accelerated Computer Vision with OpenCV and CUDA
Learning Jupyter 5